P146 - ENGLISH CUP
2nd quarter of the 19th century, iron-red pattern no 2/1390
The exterior with gilt scrolls, the interior with blue and custard ground bands, painted with two floral bouquets
3 in. high, approximately
Cleo M. and G. Ryland Scott Jr., Antique Porcelain Digest, Newport, England, 1961, p. 198, plate 163, fig. 588.
On display in the “George Ryland Scott Collection” in The Memphis Brooks Museum of Art from June 1955 until May 1960.